5/12/13 - Drove first winner 'Palazzo Las Vegas' at Redcliffe
24/12/13 - Drove first Albion Park winner 'The Falcon Ute'
15/2/14- Trained 'Sign To Inverell' to 2nd in the Brisbane Inter Dominion heat
20/4/14 - Drove first Non-TAB Double at Marburg on 'Certainly James' and 'Arvee Bromac'
24/4/14 - Drove first TAB Double at Redcliffe on 'Arvee Bromac' and 'Export Gold'
19/7/14 - Drove a winner at first metropolitan drive on 'Emperor Montana' on Queensland Pacing Championship Night
24/7/14 - Drove first treble at Redcliffe on 'Roughnready Nelson', 'Hachem' and 'Montana Falcon'
3/8/14 - Drove a treble at the first stand alone grass meeting at Deagon on 'Jin Hangover', 'Emperor Montana' and 'Luke Hobbs'
26/8/14- Represented Qld in the 'State of Origin' series held at Menangle
* Developed and created own website- www.brittanygrahamracing.com
* Outdrove concessional claim in first 10 months of driving.
* Was the inaugural winner of the Centenary Classic Mercedes Benz Young Achievers Award.
* Represented Qld in the Young Guns New Zealand Trip, driving at Ashburton and Alexandra Park in December 2014.
* As of 22/02/14 has driven 80 winners in 15 months of holding a license and have not yet been suspended.
Brittany Graham Racing | Tel: 0402 648 171
Brittany Graham Racing
Harness Racing Trainer/Driver